With the EZ-Steer System, you can safely and easily steer your auxiliary outboard engine from your boat’s main wheel, even if one is raised or tilted.
It lets you pilot your kicker with an unrestricted view of what’s ahead.
Top Features of EZ-Steer:
- Increases safety and convenience
- Works equally well with inboard and outboard motor
- Lets you steer your auxiliary engine from your boat’s main wheel
- No more steering while hanging over the transom with a restricted view
- The patented self-adjusting, stainless steel rod attaches between your boat’s main and auxiliary engines
- There is no need to disconnect the unit to make a main power run
- It’s the only self-adjusting auxiliary steering rod
- Perfect for hassle-free trolling and boating
Wendell helped me with the correct brackets for my 2014 Merc motors. They worked perfectly, thank you so much for your help. This system rocks. I troll and when I hook up your bracket it moves my boat exactly when and where I need to go. In winds, it’s a must-have. Great product, four stars. Very easy to install as well.